Sunday, June 2, 2013

Meaning of life ??

Wow!
It was a long long time ago which I didn't upload any thing.

Time fly very fast !!
Since i was child, i think about growth faster, and now i wish to stay younger with more time. .....

What is the meaning of life ?

While being more mature, my happiness are getting less.
keep seeing other upload photo with happy smile or else travel.........
what can i said to my life is all about bored ..............

I can't stay with bored any more, but who can help me ??
helping others, doing exercise and anything related to I kinda like,
but i cant do it everyday, because it will not make me earn money ...
So what can i do ?? !!

Study is a must, but it is too bored .. :(
Stay alone in a unit, talking to myself everyday, or talk to the air even ................

how to change life ?? what is the key ??
 i had lost a lot of smile then before :(
hopefully i can find my smile in the future ......  

No comments: